2. Refrain at all times from giving your home address, place of work, or any other information that could lead to identity theft on any public sections of Singledin, or in initial messages with other users. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
3. If you choose to meet another member in person, you should always tell a friend or family member where you are going and when you will return. Do not have another user pick you up at your home. Arrange your own transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around.
4. Refrain from going to your or your date's home.
5. Avoid secluded areas on your date.
6. Existence of a dating profile does not necessarily mean that there is a real person behind it. Identity thieves have been known to lure unsuspecting users into handing over money, personal information, etc. to fake profiles. Use caution and judgment in all your interactions.
7. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages when meeting other users, and do not leave any drink, food, or personal belongings unattended.